- RAC will issue a single, shared user account for each Vendor’s access. The Vendor is liable for the conduct of all employees who are allowed use of this account. All employees working for a single Vendor are to use the same RAC-provided account to access the RAC Vendor Invoice Web Portal.
- The Vendor is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the account information (username and password) assigned to it, including damages caused by illegal or unauthorized access to the RAC Vendor Invoice Web Portal through a Vendor’s account.
- It is the Vendor’s responsibility to ensure that only active employees of the Vendor are allowed to access the RAC Vendor Invoice Web Portal. Upon termination or separation of any of Vendor’s employees with access to the RAC Vendor Invoice Web Portal, it is recommended that Vendor change its password to ensure that only authorized personnel access the portal.
- RAC will provide a unique user ID for each Vendor company. The password assigned to the account will be created by and managed by RAC. The password must meet RAC password standards:
- Must be a minimum of eight (8) characters in length;
- Must contain at least one upper case letter, at least one lower case letter, and at least one numeral;
- The password will expire every ninety (90) days. Upon expiration, a new password will be provided to each Vendor’s appointed contact. Password may not be re-used within the same 60-month time period.
- Accounts will be locked out after five (5) consecutive, unsuccessful login attempts. In such cases, the Vendor must contact RAC support (see above).
The advertised transaction is a rental-purchase agreement (or in PR, a lease agreement with an option to purchase; in SC a consumer rental-purchase agreement; in VA a lease-purchase agreement.).
The "Total of All Payments" does not include applicable sales taxes or optional fees and other charges (such as late charges) that you may incur.
Product availability may vary by store. You will not own the merchandise until the total amount necessary to acquire ownership is paid in full or you exercise your early purchase option. Ownership is optional.
See Store Manager for complete details. Consulta con el Gerente de la Tienda para los detalles completos.
© 2010 RAC Acceptance®. All Rights Reserved. Also recognized as TRS Home Furnishings.